Revolutionary slow flight capability changes the world of scale aircraft,
2,4GHz R/C system features among the sophisticated mechanics! (2,4GHz under application),
The ability to amble along at just 10km/h is backed up by the CESSNA 210's powerful flight potential, At the incredible weight of just 18g and wingspan of 380mm, you've never seen or flown a scale plane quite like this before, Innovation born of Kyosho's long years of aircraft design and development has created a completely new style of flying, Inside the fully assembled fuselage is the integrated one-piece unit comprising the speed amp + receiver + two linear stroke servos, with all linkages set up and ready for action, The 3-channel system governs the elevator, rudder and motor for completely free flight control, Amazing slow flight performance and the tight turning radius brings R/C flight indoors like never before, A Lithium Polymer battery safely delivers awesome thrust through the 6mm diameter coreless motor, gear reduction unit and special propeller, Increase speed and you can even fly stunts like loops, and in light breeze you can take the flight action outdoors, Also, limit the turning radius and you can fly indoor as well, The advanced control system uses in a world standard ISM band for the 2,4GHz high frequency, Switch the transmitter on and it automatically scans from the 79-wave spectrum, and moves with the receiver to an open frequency to maintain constant control stability during flight, This revolutionary new airplane brings the joy of scale model flight to your fingertips - indoors! **Specifications of this product are subject to change without notice,
- Fully factory finished, complete with coloring and special R/C system linkages, Tail wing is also pre-attached so just charge the battery and take-off,
- Newly developed R/C system uses that auto-scans a 79-wave spectrum for available bands on the 2,4GHz frequency,
- Functions automatically once the receiver and transmitter ID have registered, (Already registered when shipped),
- Transmitter features digital trim that moves in 10 stages according to change in tone scale,
- Features newly developed lightweight one-piece speed control amp with receiver unit, and two linear stroke servos,
- Airplane stand features built-in battery charger so it can be used for either display or flight preparation,
- Insert the included Li-Po battery into the battery charger and the LED lights to indicate charging has started, Auto-cut feature stops when charging is complete, Battery charges in about 20 minutes and LED goes out to indicate charging is complete, **Charging time may vary depending on certain conditions,
- Super lightweight design with styrene tires realizes ultra slow flight control,
- Slow flight capability allows flight times of about 15 minutes with a fully charged battery,
?ƒ Readyset Contents ?""
?ƒ Required for Operation ?""